Dumbarton Football Club - Sons of the Rock 1872
Unnacceptable Conduct Policy
UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT POLICY
(Reviewed February 2015)
This policy is designed to provide clarity to employees, stakeholders, supporters and everyone connected with Dumbarton Football Club Limited (“The Club”) on the Club's attitude to issues of unacceptable conduct. It is further designed to promote good relations between all relevant parties to preserve the good name of Dumbarton FC.
1. Dumbarton FC as the Home Club in any Official Match must ensure, so far as is reasonably practical
(i) good order and security
(ii) that policies and procedures have been adopted and are implemented to prevent incidents of Unacceptable Conduct
(iii) that any incidents of Unacceptable Conduct are effectively dealt with at the Stadium on the occasion of an Official Match
2. Dumbarton FC must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that its Players, Officials, Supporters and any person exercising a function for or connected with the Club do not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at any Stadium/Ground on the occasion of an Official Match.
3. As such in respect of the above Dumbarton FC hereby confirm that it will not tolerate any form of Unacceptable Conduct at its Home Ground or amongst its supporters at Away Fixtures.
4. All employees have a responsibility to make it clear that such behaviour by anyone connected with the Club is unacceptable.
5. Players, Management, Officials, Supporters and Stewards are required to investigate and produce a written report of any case of Unacceptable Conduct that they may encounter. This report must be provided to the Safety Officer and Chief Executive for consideration by the Board of Directors.
6. Dumbarton FC undertakes to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that it shall issue a written statement published in all forms of Club communication to it's supporters, including any Club website, by email and by all forms of social media used by the Club to all known supporters and to the press and media that it will not tolerate any form of Unacceptable Conduct at its Home ground or amongst its supporters at Away fixtures and that said statement shall detail the actions that the Club will take against those who engage in such conduct whilst highlighting the types of behaviour which will constitute Unacceptable Conduct.
7. Dumbarton FC undertakes to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the above foresail statement will be published in full in all Match Day programmes and/or similar publications, and that it shall display copies of the statement permanently and prominently throughout and at entrances to the Stadium. In addition on match days statements will be conveyed via the Public Address system condemning all forms of Unacceptable Conduct.
8. Supporters will also be informed on a regular basis that Unacceptable Conduct will not be tolerated by the Club and all parties will be encouraged to condemn and report such behaviour.
9. Dumbarton FC undertakes to make it a condition of their Season Tickets or Match Tickets and printed on all such tickets and/or on their Ground Entry Conditions or Regulations that entry to the Stadium deems that entrant must not engage in any form of Unacceptable Conduct and that all spectators agree to be subject to be searched for any flag(s), banner(s) and the like which may contain offensive or otherwise unacceptable material and/or flares, fireworks, smoke bobs or the like and/or any other object which may cause or be part of any incident of Unacceptable Conduct
10. Dumbarton FC undertakes to take action, so far as is reasonably practical, in the event that it suspects that a person seeking access to its Stadium for an Official Match may have in his/her possession items as noted above. In such an event Dumbarton FC will require that person to be searched and shall search that person and confiscate and deliver to the Safety Officer and/or Police any such materials found as noted above.
11. Any supporters (home or visiting) or persons exercising a function for or connected with the Club (other than as an Official or an employee) who engages in Unacceptable Conduct as identified above or who has refused to be searched and who has been, or is reasonably capable of being identified will be detained by stewards, passed to the police and may be arrested. Season ticket holders detained for such a reason, face having their season ticket revoked, without compensation, and all spectators detained in this way face a life ban from the stadium.
Next Home Match
Dumbarton v Falkirk
06 May 2017
Sponsored by Sponsorship Available