Dumbarton Football Club - Sons of the Rock 1872


Tuesday 17th March 2020

DUMBARTON FC is continuing to take stock of the suspension of Scottish football due to the coronavirus outbreak, and its implications for our club.

A board meeting will be held at the club tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, March 18. Once this has taken place, we will be in a position to let our supporters know our plans moving forward.

It goes without saying that the current situation will inflict financial blows on the club and your support will be needed now and in the future.

We have also noted the decision to postpone Euro 2020 and await details of whether this can or will allow an extension of the domestic season.

Our top priority, as before and always will be, is the health and wellbeing of all those around the club, and we hope all our supporters, staff and sponsors are keeping in good health and spirits at this tough time.

Further updates will follow in the coming days.

Dumbarton Football Club